You Mean the World to Me Card
Let the one you love know how special they are to you with this lovely card which is super easy to make.
- Sizzix® BIGkick™ or Big Shot™ Machine
- Sizzix Thinlits™ Dies: #658953 Border, Label, Medallion & Key
- Sizzix Framelits™ Die Set w/Stamps: #658701 Word Labels
- Sizzix Bigz™ Die: #658053 Flower Layers W/Heart Petals by Eileen Hull
- Solid Cardstock of Your Choice
- Patterned Cardstock of Your Choice
- Clear Glitter
- Glittered Applique
- Attach patterned paper to card front. Adhere a complementary strip of patterned paper to side front of card.
- Apply Label and Key Thinlits to cardstock. Attach Label to card.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to fit center section of Label. Attach to card using pop-dots.
- Tie ribbon around card.
- Stamp sentiment and frame onto cardstock in two different colors. Apply Framelits to image.
- Die-cut Flower from cardstock. Attach sentiment to center of Flower using pop-dots.
- Embellish Key with clear glitter and adhere to center of bow.
- Embellish bow with threaded button.
- Add glittered appliqués to area behind bow, if desired.