Glass Block Nightlight
Make your own Glass Block Nightlight, they are not that hard to do, you just need the right materials.
Here is a quick guide to making your own glass block nightlight.
- Xyron 5” Creative Station with Permanent Adhesive Cartridge
- Glass Craft Block
- String of Holiday Lights
- Paper trimmer
- Adhesive Dots
- Assorted papers or transparencies
- Assorted embellishments
- 1 yard of 1.5 – 2 inch wide ribbon
- Trim your transparency to 5” x 5” to fit the front of your block and a piece of 3” x 6” paper.
- Then run both through the Xyron 5”Creative Station with the permanent adhesive cartridge. Attach to the front of the block.
- For this block, we ran a strip of 12” ribbon through my Xyron 5” Creative Station and then pleated it as it was attached to the bottom of the block. This was the base for the other embellishments. (Other embellishments were attached with adhesive dots.)
- Remove the plug on the block and feed the lights through the opening. Replace the plug when the length of cord to the wall is where you need it.
- Tie the ribbon around the sides of the block and trim the ends.
- Plug in and enjoy!