Inspiration from Mother Nature
Simple guide inspired by Mother NaturePine cones and Raffia can look fantastic on your presents, together with a carefully hand-written tag can take them to the next level. Add a little extra pizzazz by using some rubber stamps to personalize brown paper and tags.
- Brown paper
- Twine or String
- Gold or Silver Bells
- Wooden stars
- Stamps, wooden ones work best
- Ink pad
- Glue, stick glue like Pritt Stick is perfect
- Firstly stamp the brown paper with the design of your choice using the ink pads. Before continuing to the next color make sure the ink is totally dry to prevent smudges.
- When the paper is completely dry use it to wrap your presents.
- Wrap the gifts with the string and ribbon, add any bells, stars or other decorative details you like. Make sure you securely tie the string/ribbon on the reverse of the gift with a double knot.
- If using a wooden star decorative detail, ensure to add ample amount of glue on its the back, before you glue in place.
- Allow the glue to dry fully.