- Paper Plates (obviously)
- Acrylic paints, as bright and vibrant as possible
- Safety Scissors
- A few brushes
- Glue Stick
- Some googly eyes
- Craft Glue
- For each and every fish you’re going to require a couple of paper plates. Paint one paper plate orange, one yellow, your third one green and the final one pink. Meanwhile, while they dry, mark the designs on the remaining paper plates. Painting the design parts the suitable colors and allow to dry.
- Cut the painted fish pieces out, you ought to be able to see the lines through the paint.
- Apply a glue stick to affix the fish parts to the right plates, gluing the parts to the rear.
- Make use of paint to incorporate stripes or polka dots, furnish them, however, feel like. Apply craft glue to secure the googly eye.
- Hang your paper plate fishes on the family fridge or bedroom wall for an instant maintenance free aquarium.