Paper Plate Dream Catchers
Dream catchers are crafts and arts of the Native American individuals
- Paper plates
- Hole punch
- Crayons, markers, paint
- String, any color will do
- Feathers, beads, puff balls
- Cut center of plate out and save for another craft if desired.
- Use hole punch to put at least 8 holes around center area.
- Make a hole where top should be along outer edge of plate.
- Along outer edge of plate opposite the hole just made make three more holes positioned similar to in picture.
- Allow kids to color and decorate the plate.
- String should be tied in first hole, then strung across plate at angles to make a web pattern (always pull string through from back of plate to make neater).
- Tie feathers to ends of pieces of yarn and then string through the three bottom holes.
- Tie piece of yarn to top hole to be used for hanging.